From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2006 21:21:22 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Thank you to all who sent in some really great photos for the calendar
photo contest.  There wouldn't be a calendar with out you and your
support of the this great fundraising project for SOS and shelter
ferrets.

We are also pleased to have the Ferret Depot as a sponsor for the
calendar this year.
http://www.ferretdepot.com

I am ready to start calendars sales and expect to start shipping orders
on September 15th.

Calendars can be ordered by sending a check or money order made out to
Support Our Shelters and mailed to:

Sharon Bearden SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff GA 30559.

Please send $12.00 for the first calendar ordered and $10.50 for each
after that.  This includes shipping.

If paying by Paypal please use
as the pay to.  I will get a notice and the funds will go into the SOS
account.

Please Paypal $12.50 for one calendar and $11.00 for each calendar after
that ordered.  This includes shipping and Paypal fees.

Our Calendar Kids this year are:
Paige Kaczorowski
Daise Spy
Stewart Coddington
Icarus Gorrell
Kolby Harper
Buck, Igor, Bones, and Armani of Scales and Tails
Rescue
Tonks Jones
Skittles Daniels
Marci Trulock
Emmitt and McDaddy of the Dook Nook
Latte Draper
Toe Zupko

Two special Honorable Mention Photo pages.

To take a peak at the 2007 calendar cover please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

Again thank you all who helped with this project and especially to Judy
Cooke.  I hope everyone will be pleased with the calendar.

Thank you for supporting SOS.
Sharon B. :)
http://www.supportourshelters.org