From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2012 13:15:22 -0500
I guess some of the people here have never tried a vibrating belt as
part of the treatment for an injured back as I recently had to with a
ruptured disc which had me almost totally unable to sit for about 5
weeks... Hmmmmmmm, back soothing... Nope, better not to think about
that. Have things to do. (topic P.S. Hey, I lost weight with all that
standing, and am now mostly healed!)

Nope, the ferrets don't have injured backs. They just love back rubs,
including this version. Guess anyone who can almost tie into a knot
like ferrets just plain would!

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/