Date:
Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:14:19 -0700
I do believe that the Russians use both Fisher and Martin fur as
"Sable"

The animals that our good friend raised from orphans appear to be Pine
Martins or the Euro eqivalent of. Fishers are a much larer animal and
don't have nearly as much white on the face. They are also not nearly
as acrobatic as the Martins are...since their main diet is tree
dwelling species such as squirrrels. Man can they ever "parachute",
huh? Neat videos from there. As for Gorky Park they used true Fishers I
believe. But I have been known to err. I'll have to go back a review
the movie again!!!

Putorius and the gang of nine

most recently missing MAX!