From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:11:54 -0500
>>Hunting with ferrets is illegal in the US.
>Are you sure about that Ilena?

I haven't checked out laws for myself, as I have no interest in hunting
with mine.  The ferret FAQ (section 3.2) lists it as illegal in the US and
Canada, but still popular in the UK and some other places.  It's certainly
possible the folks doing it don't know the laws, or maybe some of the folks
on the Jack Russell list with working ferrets are outside the US.  Or maybe
the info in the FAQ is wrong, but I usually trust it as pretty darned
accurate.  (Pam's disclaimers aside.)

No offense taken, it's always a good idea to question things that don't
sound right.  I'm certainly not perfect, and I question (and correct)
things too!

-Ilena Ayala