Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2008 18:48:29 EST
Hullo to All.

I hope you all had at least a few hours not cooking and cleaning to
feel thankful on Turkey Day. Lots of people out of work now. Two of the
people at dinner lost their jobs. Imagine how they felt...wife and kids
to feed. Say a prayer for our next president that he help get us on the
path to recovery.?

Some confusion apparently about the person with ferrets in California:
I was the person who asked about whether it was just a joke that they
were illegal. Was it just a "wink'wink" situation as this man/woman
emailed me it was.. I sent on emails I received as to the seriousness
of the situation to the person who had the ferts.

I was also emailed about heartworm being prevalent in animals in
California from a few people living there. So keeping ferts outdoors
without distemper shots or heartworm preventatives was a life and death
issue. My thanks again to all who reflected on life with ferrets in
California."Wink-wink" La la land and Ca ca land are two different
states.

Nell...I read the FML today. I was the person who asked about the
reality of ferrets in California. You wrote me weeks ago that you did
NOT live in California. Don't you remember? And you have just written
on the FML that you do NOT live in California.

I was concerned about the ferrets of the individual who DOES live in
California. There was no flaming of any individual in any state. There
HAS been genuine concern for the little ones. I am certain that once
you catch up with the FML that you will see that for yourself.

Lastly, I have given up on presenting reason to the person. I cannot
change people, places, or things. I can show people, talk to them, and
try to reason with them. I did the best I could.

I have already let go. I am not writing to the person in California
anymore.