From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 21:42:41 -0700
Ferrets with Soul(e)is excited to offer our exclusive 7"x 5" photo
books for Mother's Day. We are offering two styles, both with a
feminine touch. Yes, it seems a bit early to thinking about Mother's
Day. However, these books are coming from overseas, & can take a good
4 weeks or more to receive. So, no procrastination here!

Our photo books are stitch bound, allowing you to flip pages and spread
the book out flat without having the binding crack. With 20 photos, you
get a good bang for your buck. Each page is printed on 157gsm premium
paper and is 100% acid free and is hard bound. They make a great gift
for mom, wife, grandma, sister, girlfriend or even shelter mom.

We are asking $8.00 for these truly darling little books. This price
includes shipping, be it domestic or international.

Below are links to view the books.

Diva Book
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157626344250176/show/

Ladies Book
http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/sets/72157626344486984/show/

To order, please contact Tracy @ [log in to unmask] Let me know
your choice(s) be it "Diva" or "Ladies" styles. Payment can be made via
PayPal to [log in to unmask] All proceeds go to Ferrets with
Soul(e) Ferret Rescue.

And please, we cannot stress the importance of ordering soon if hope to
receive your book by Mother's day. Sometimes our printer takes 2 1/2
weeks, & sometimes 6 weeks. It really depends if it gets held up in
customs.

We are continually adding & items on Ebay, so check it out our unique
Easter stuff!

http://shop.ebay.com/nvferretrunner1970/m.html

Thanks for supporting Ferrets with Soul(e)!

Tracy & Linda