Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 06:45:42 -0500
I think the colloidal silver topic should be dropped.  We've already
discussed this ad nauseum in the past, and there's more than enough data
in the FML archives for anyone who is interested in reading it.

Just had to mention two quick points, though:

1.  Yes, Bill (Killian) .. I HAVE sent you evidence of colloidal silver
effectiveness in the past, including documentation on its use in my own
Paddington.  Whether you choose to read it and/or take note of it is your
own business.  And,

2.  Everytime this comes up, everyone keeps noting that colloidal silver
will cause argyria (which turns the skin bluish/silver).  Yet of all of
the thousands of ferrets represented in the FML archives, I have yet to
hear of a SINGLE instance of any ferret having gotten argyria from
colloidal silver.

I know of at least a dozen shelters that use it in their treatment of
animals, and many more owners than that who use it.  If argyria was such
a problem, shouldn't there be at least ONE case of it appearing by now?

- Ela

   (000)___(000)        Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483

[Moderator's note: Yes, the upcoming issue should be the end of it.  BIG]