From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 00:40:05 -0500
Thank you so much to the five kind-hearted folks who have responded so
generously since Christmas to help meet the medical needs of the Utah
ferrets!

    * * Only 217 $10 donations would be needed to meet our goal * *

If you can help, please send a check to Support Our Shelters at
1236 Belfield Avenue, Drexel Hill, PA 19026-42111

Or donate through PayPal; Or give directly to the shelters and vets
listed in FML Issue 3669 on Jan 21.

--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *