From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 1995 16:31:03 -0700
>I think by using a muzzle this only inforces negative ideas to the general
>public who don't know any better.  If we all start using muzzles at
>displays, then aren't we sending a message that ferrets are biters and
>can't be trusted?

Damn right!

   No offense to whoever originally posted about using a muzzle, but that
is a terrible idea!  The whole idea of taking a Ferret out in public is
to educate people and to let the Ferret have FUN.  How much FUN will your
Ferret have if it can't use it's most important sense of SMELL?  You might
as well keep your Ferret at home!

D.E.  Brea, CA