From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:31:27 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

If you are worried about quantities of vitamin C, get some vitamin C powder.
It should be available at any good vitamin or health food store.  I have
been using it in my duck soup and am trying it in the water.  It is an easy
way to get exactly how much you want, without having to crush or cut tabs.
It is very fine and dissolves easily.

For those worried about taste.  I had to laugh, because an old horseman's
trick is to put a bit of apple cider vinegar into a horse's water.  This
way, when you show or travel, the water will taste the same and you won't
have trouble getting the animal to drink.  Besides, to be blunt, if the
critter is thristy, it will drink it.

A good tip from a friend about steam cleaners.  Add Odoban, a product to
remove smells to the cleaning solution.  It is biodegradable, kills viruses
and bacteria.  It does have a scent, but it isn't heavy.  I cannot tolerate
perfumes, gives me migraines.  This doesn't bother me at all.  It tells the
amount to add to steam cleaners right on the bottle.  Cheap and at your
local Sam's.

And when you go to Sam's, don't forget to bring home a cardboard box for the
ferrets.  Best toy going!

Margaret