From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 22:40:18 -0500
June 21st there's going to be the 2nd Annual Pet Jamboree animal Rescue
Convention here in Fort Wayne.  They've moved it to the Allen County
Fairgrounds, and the Midwest Ferret Fellowship will have a booth inside
the climate controlled building!  Any one with ferrets who lives near
Fort Wayne, or would be willing to travel, please come and join us!
The Midwest Ferret Fellowship attended the first Jamboree last year, and
this is where I met these fine people and became a member of this club.
We hope that folks with ferrets come out and join us, to show the people
who attend this what wonderful creatures ferrets are.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and
 taste good with ketchup"
"Support bacteria, it's the only culture some people have"