From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 1995 08:21:07 -0400
First, I want to apologize, again, if I've offended, but I was a bit ticked
off with the original poor response to my first post on the subject.

I got the original call from my City animal control office on Thursday,
and was asked for input by Tuesday morning.  I know they left it late, and
on a long weekend, but that's what I was up against, and I did my best to
try to get whatever information I could, for the good of ferrets in my
area, even though I had things to do as well.

When after 2 days I got exactly 2 responses with useable information from
the over 1200 FML subscribers, but at least 5 responses from people who
wanted to argue or say that limits were stupid, I got a bit upset, and
replied without thinking too much about how people might interpret my words.
Gee, that RARELY happens on the internet - how did it happen to me? :)

Anyways, I got the information in, they seemed to be pleased with my/our
input, and thanks to those who took the time to contact me. No more,
please. I'll let you know how the legislation turns out. It'll be many
months, though.

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto