Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 09:38:20 -0400
>Perhaps you could get someone to custom make some.  I know I make ferret
>stuff with Sculpty, but so far I've had no sucsess with larger figures.
>But I'll see sometime this week with some experements.  Surely there's
>gotta be some artsy type fert folks out there who can help yah :)

Oh, that's a great idea!  I got the ferret cookie cutter from The Crafty
Ferret (they advertise in the ad issue ..) and I make ferret soaps with it.
They are adorable ..  and I make little gold mica soap hearts which I put
in each ferret ... for a ferret with a heart of gold!

You could potentially make some ferret cookies with the cookie cutters,
too, decorate them with icing to make a groom and bride, and put those on
top of the cake, facing each other ..  maybe with a little cookie heart
between the two of them?

- Ela