From:
"Dennis L. Rhoads" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 20:25:30 -0000
Hi
It has come to the attention of the show committe that our show scheduled
for Feb 2002 clashed with the Ferret Symposium in Las Vegas and that some
individuals wanted to attend both funtions.  Therefore we have rescheduled
the show for Jan 26, 2002 to help accomadate these indivduals.  Having
helped in the planning of a show I know how much goes in to it and it is
much easier for us to move our dates than a larger function like the
symposium provided the hall is available, which it is.  So all you ferrets
and humans out there can come to the show to strut their stuff and then
off to Las Vegas.

Again the WarmFuzzy show has been rescheduled to JANUARY 26, 2002.
Notification and show packages will be going out as usual as the show
date get closer.  Anyone not on our mailing list that wants to be leave a
message to me or [log in to unmask] and you will be added.

Thanks
Dennis and the MacWeesel Clan