From:
kaye pullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 1996 15:17:01 -0600
** High Priority **

Dear Readers,
As of yet, we have been unable to find a transport West from Tulsa to
Albuquerque.  If I don't hear from anyone by Nov 25, I will personally drive
the leg to Amarillo, Texas - but I MUST have a volunteer to take them on to
Albuquerque.  I don't really have the funds to make this leg of the
transport, but the homes waiting for their fuzzies have been patient long
enough.  If anyone out there wishes to assist in this trip by donating money
to help with the gas and lodging for this transport, I would greatly
appreciate it.  I will make this trip the weekend after Thanksgiving.

If I don't get a volunteer for the Amarillo to Albuquerque leg, I will go on
to Albuquerque IF I have the funds to do so.  Come on, folks, PLEASE give us
a hand here.  These precious babies have been waiting to go to their new
homes for almost a month now.  Aren't there ANY ferret lovers in this part
of the country besides ME???  I mean, we can break it down to even shorter
legs if people will just volunteer and tell me the from-to cities they can
handle.

THIS IS MY LAST REQUEST ON THIS ISSUE UNLESS SOMEONE COMES FORTH AND
VOLUNTEERS EITHER WITH TRANSPORTATION OR FUNDS TO ASSIST.

Kaye Pullen
Ferretville Shelter & Rescue
821 N Grand
Okmulgee, OK 74447