From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 20:38:41 -0400
Late last week, I decided to splurge and get my furkids a Ferret Fun
Tower. I placed the order Thursday night, and the Tower arrived on
Monday, which was much sooner then I expected. Since the Towers are not
made in advance, I was very pleasantly surprised at the fast service.

My Monday was insanely busy, and so I did not have a chance to open
the box until late in the evening. At that time, only my 2 older hobs
were out. Being the silly boys that they are, they were initially more
interested in the box then they were in the Tower itself. However,
after I finally took the box away and put it downstairs, they got busy
exploring the Tower. It wasn't long before they were chasing each other
into and up the Tower. This looked like it was great exercise for them,
and they were definitely enjoying it.

Later, I got my old lady, Monty, out to have her late night dinner.
Monty is small spry 8 year old sprite. After she finished her soup,
she had to explore the Tower, and climbed up and through it several
times. So, while my kids had not had a lot of time to explore it, the
ones who had seen it were definitely giving it their seal of approval.

This morning, the fun really started. The 2 youngsters that I kept from
Val's litter and Meesha had their time out. They were all extremely
enthusiastic about the Tower, and spent a long time chasing each other
through it. Quattro was somewhat hesitant at first - he fell and broke
one of his front legs when he was about 12 weeks old, and now he is
cautious about new things that involve climbing. But, when he saw
Maddie and Meesha racing up and down in the tubes, he couldn't resist
the urge to join in.

Tonight was the grand climax, though. Val and Luna got to explore
it. Val is my wild child. She is the ferret that swings from the
chandeliers. Val can climb and jump better then any ferret I have
known. I have had to continually do new ferret proofing, because she is
always finding new ways to get into trouble. The Tower was just what
the doctor ordered for her. She dashed in one end of the tube, raced
up and back down the other side, ran out, and came back and did it
all again. After 3 or 4 times of dashing through the Tower tube, she
decided to try something a little more challenging. That is my Val -
always looking for a challenge. She managed to climb up the outside
of the Tower tubes, and went over and into the Tower. Now, this was
especially fun for Val and Luna, because just then, Luna was climbing
through the tubes. Since the tubes are fairly clear, they could see
each other. Val was climbing over the outside of the tubes inside the
Tower, chasing Luna who was running up and down through the tubes. I
just shook my head. Leave it to those 2 to find a different way of
doing things.

I would highly recommend this Ferret Fun Tower to anyone with active
and playful ferrets. It is very sturdy and well made, and the ferrets
at this house all really enjoy it. I have been looking for a way to get
my boys to build up the muscle in their shoulders, and I think the
Tower will do the trick. And, I am enjoying watching them as much as
they are enjoying playing in it.

Danee DeVore

ADV - If your ferret hasn't been tested, you don't know!
For more information visit:
<http://www.ferretadv.com>
ADV - Find out how you can help:
http://help4adv.terrabox.com/