From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 02:40:26 EDT
Hello Fuzzie Friends!

I am relocating from the San Francisco Bay Area to Elk Grove, California
July 18th.  Are any of you in FML land in the Elk Grove/Sacramento area?
My current vet - part time affiliated with U.C.  Davis- recommended me to
Dr. Slevin at the Madison Avenue Vet Clinic in Sacramento.  Are any of you
up in that neck of the Sacratomato Woods?  :o) Or maybe in the Stockton
area?  I will actually be working in Stockton.

Incidentally, My Sparky guy (3 1/2 years young) had his adrenal surgery the
end of March and has regrown a beautiful new coat.  His new coat started
growing in the very first week after surgery.  He is very very playful
again and has regained his top ranking position- head fuzzy extraordinaire.
Thanks to surgeon Dr. Ruth at Cottage Vet Clinic in Walnut Creek & to all
of you who gave me support and good wishes during my time of great concern.

May God hold all of you in the palms of His hands and keep you safe!

Pat, Sparky, Scooter, Ginger & Reba