From:
"Stines, James" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:29:49 -0500
Wow, how deep does the ignorance go.  I like the strategy of using the
"equal treatment under the law" approach.  It's a shame it did not work.
I've never heard of ferrets attacking with such viciousness.  Also, any
ferret I had that was a nipper bit and held on, their report said there
were hundreds of bites.  What it sounds like is needed (and likely will
not happen) is a study of ferrets that is not paid for by the Bureaucrats
of Lies.  The latest information they have is from 1988!  Nothing about
ferrets is current before 2000.  Something else that might be considered
by the ferret community as a whole; the "feral colony and vicious
predator" is based on the fact that our domestic ferrets are still
classified scientifically as those overseas, even though ours have been
bred for domestication and many over seas are bred for hunting.  I'm sure
a smart biology major could find enough evidence for a reclassification.
This would have a broader change that California would have to consider
and restudy.

James, Melissa, Kassidy & Jasmine

Loving:  Bebe, Riley
Missing: Wheezer, Pym, Rikki, Jako