From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:08:35 -0400
It's that time of year again for the Support Our Shelters Labor Days
Card Exchange. I am going to send out the lists a bit early this year,
as I am going to be on vacation during the end of the month of August.

We are going to do something different this exchange. An excellent
suggestion from one our regular card exchange participants (thanks
Pat). This time when you sign up, instead of signing up with your name,
sign up a favorite ferrets name. So this exchange will be from ferret
to ferret instead of person to person. I think this will be tons of
fun, and something a bit different.

If your new to the SOS Card exchange this is all you have to do. Email
me your name, or in the case of this exchange, a ferrets name and snail
mail address. Then as soon as I get all the names in. I will send you
a list of 5-13 ferrets, that you will send cards to. They in turn will
send cards to you. My name will also be added to the lists and if you
would like to send a few dollars in my card, I will add the money
together and send it to the Support Our Shelters general fund. This
fund helps shelters help ferrets that need assistance.

I hope you will all join me. Deadline for signing up is August 19,
2011.

Thank you,
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html