From:
Jennifer Halbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 01:16:31 -0800
Hello All,
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

I just had a thought, I have been following the Iam's debate for the last
few days and not really thinking very deeply about it.  Something however
twigged in my brain.  Annika was on Iam's kitten food most of her life,
right up to the point that she stopped eating solid food (okay so it was
about 5.5 months but she is just over a year now).  I realised that people
have been discussing changes that have occured in the food and I thought
maybe just maybe we now have the reason that Annika stopped eating.  If
they changed the formula then it might not have been Annika that was weird
but rather the food!  When she stopped eating Iam's we switched to Eukanuba
kitten (she had had some before and liked it okay) but again we did not see
any signs of her eating the food.  It is just something that is making me
go hmmmm.

Maybe Annika knew the food was different long before I did.  Does this make
sense to anyone?  I mean could my ferret have detected a change in the
ingrediants of the food.  My mother mentioned that her eating did start
after a new bag of food was purchased... she is eating zupreem and we are
not having any problems now, but it kindof is making me wonder.... Anyhow
I am going to try to find out more.

Our prayers are with the sick and recently departed,
Jenn and annika