Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:47:31 -0400
My very first ferret Nala was from Path Valley.  I went to Path Valley and
picked her out ... beats a pet store any day.  They do have a guarantee and
not only for health problems.  Nala was a little nippy when I got her and
since she was my very first ferret it scared me a bit.  I called PF and
they said I could return her.  Well it had only been a week or so but I was
already in love so I couldn't return her.  They told me how to stop her
nippyness with a tap on the nose and a firm no.  Now she listens to the
word no, but only if Mommy says it, she doesn't listen to Dad or Grandma.
If she's doing something she's not supposed to be and I tell her no, she
stops.  Yes, she was nippy, but she never drew blood ... one of my babies
Pongo from MF drew blood from me when he was a youngster.  I also think PF
are a lot more personable to talk to then MF.  It seems like PF tries to
help, were MF justs likes to pacify you.