Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:15:25 -0500
HURRY and get your raffle tickets to help the Oxford Ferret Rescue in
Railroad, Pa!!!! The dead line to purchase tickets is November 29,
2008!!!

The link to purchase tickets is:

http://www.creationsbyangie.com/3.html

We really need this raffle to be a great success and we hope everyone
will take a look at the great items we have and buy a few tickets.

Thank you all in advance for any raffle tickets you can purchase!
And thanks for looking and helping the many ferrets at the rescue!

Lisa Vible
Oxford Ferret Rescue Volunteer
AFA Education Director