From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 21:38:53 -0500
GOOD NEWS:

For the HSUS EXPO 96 we will be putting to work at the booth's - ferret
people from all over.  We have CA people, FL people, VA people, WA people,
CO people - gosh their coming from everywhere to help educate those who
attend the EXPO about our beloved Ferrets.  We have 12 booth personnel and
gosh knows how many will be coming just to check out the EXPO, go to the
FREE WORKSHOPS, and visit will all the FERRET PEOPLE.

The large Tri-folds are ready for the "FERRET LOVE" pictures - so hope you
are sending best photos.

My SO presented me with a slight problem the other night, it went like this:
"Chere what are you going to show those T.V. people when they ask you what
you mean by FERRETS GOTTA DANCE".  Well I told him about my explanation and
he said to me"Don't you think it would be great to have a 30 second video of
ferrets doing the Weasal War Dance" to hand out to the T.V.  people so they
could show it while they had the promot spot?" Of course my answer was yes -
but - we don't have a video camera here so what do we do?

If you have a video of your ferrets dancing their little tails and head off
please send it to us - WE NEED IT.  WE will make copies.  Your ferrets will
be proud to be on T.V.

So send those cute dancing videos to:

Ferret Friends of Indian River County International
8775 20th Street, Lot 614
Vero Beach, FL     32966

Video's can be short - if there is music - would be great

Thanks in advance

Chere McCoy