From:
Dawna Kraus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:01:40 -0600
Princess Leia
4/01/97 to 4/27/04

Please guide my little princess leia to the bridge to be with her best
friends.  the 4 pack are all togeather now.  #1 ferret Ewock who left
11/02, Slippery who left 1/02 and Easy who left 8/01 will be waiting for
her.  She was my only little girl with the her three brothers but she
ruled the roost with her 1.2 lb beautiful little lady attitude.  She
leaves her new sisters Phoebe and Brandie and her new brother Teddy here
to help ease the pain.

Goodbye my little lady - give the boys big hugs and kisses for me, i miss
you all so bad......