From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 16:00:52 +0000
Dear All,

We need to band together and do something about this FAST.  Robin has
said not to contact them direct and she knows better than I (being in
the UK) what is best to do.

I propose we as FML members and a pretty hefty force at that, band
together and do something SWIFTLY to ensure these ferrets at least won't
be euthanized until it can be investigated properly.  Any with specific
law info, experience etc, please come forward.

If ever there was a time to come together, this is it folks.  In unity
there is strength.

Cheers,
Susan