From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 01:51:02 -0700
 I saw a clip a few weeks ago with Nicole Kidman and went "Oooh that
looks good." but now that I've seen this it's DEFINITELY a must see!
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thegoldencompass.html
Look at the critter next to the girl. Its name is "Pan" - the name
of one of my new shelter fuzzies!! Click "Animals and Daemons" to
see more of Pan - gah how CUTE!!!

The movie looks reaaaally neat. Every human has an animal that reflects
their personality and is always with them. And since Pan's the main
character's "daemon" he'll be throughout the whole movie.

I wonder what happens if you have multiple personalities, though? I
guess you're considered a ferret owner? ;)

- Laura and the Seattle Seven at http://www.ferretocious.com