From:
Milliesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2010 22:03:33 -0500
Ok folks. a lot of you belong on different ferret lists. Would you
please put out an email asking if their group or any they know of have
a yearly event they would like us to put in the calendar for 2011.....
we would like to list the shows, like Chicago AFF, or Nancy's Ferret
Rodeo, and the national Ferrety Symposium and anything else we know
ferret people are interested in, doesn't matter it is not in the state
of Texas.

I know Jimi, you have a lot of ferret events you participate in like
the parade and all, if we could get those dates........we don't have
much time to work on this MY FAULT but can you all pick up the ball
and run with it? email me direct [log in to unmask]

Millie and her ferrets and Danes
www.txferretrescue.org