From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Dec 1997 03:17:32 EST
Well, here we are, Christmas morning.  Or, if you prefer, the end of another
year, with many people caught up in various joyous celebrations.

But something is strange here.  This FML, and the previous one, isn't filled
with joy, at least not for me.  It's filled with clashing personalities.
I'm partly to blame for letting too many of the ugly posts through, but I
have to draw the line somewhere and I find myself rejecting a few too.
That's relatively rare.

Maybe we ARE all caught up in the holidays, in a different way.  Maybe we're
stressed out and need to let off a little steam.  But please let's not
forget our reason for being here in the first place.  Let's remember the
ferrets that needed us, the one's we've helped, the ones we cried over.
Let's support each other in good times and in times of sadness.  And above
all, let's remember to celebrate the JOYS of ferrets, not only during this
season, but throughout the year.  Because by not being supportive of each
other, we fail to support our furry friends as well.

Peace,
Bill