Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:40:48 -0800
Dear Santa,
I know you gets lotsa letters from ferts telling you how good dey been
and what dey'd like for Kritter-mas.  Guess dis is gonna be kinda
difrent, cause I not looking for anyting for me.  Its more for the
shelter kids ...  an my dad two, kinda.  My dad an all the volunteers
at the PFSN have been doing what dey could to get tings for de shelters.
Dey all done a good job - even with the mergency at the Oregon Ferret
Shelter.  But my dad keeps saying, 'Der;s gott be more we can do'.  My
dad gets dat rainy eye thing around this time every year.  I know it's
cause he's sad about all the shelter kids wifout real homes.  He tell
me how important a real home can be.  How he and Furrice, his firstest
fuzzy, spent thier first Kritter-mas together.  Dey was living in the
back of a pickup truck and had to cuddle close to be warm.

The shelter moms and dads do all they can to keep the shelters open and
give de kids what dey needs.  I used two be a shelter kid myselv!  But
dey needs all de help we can give dem.  I was playing wif my dads 'puter
and found a shelter wish list.  I dun know if he was gonna send it to
you.  I thought maybe I surpwise him an send it myself.  Maybe if you an
de elves can send even one little ting to each shelter it would make lots
happy.  My dads been real sad lately..  maybe dis wood help him smile.
I know what he;d wike for Kritter-mas..  but I don tink it would fit in
de stocking.  NEway - here de list... If de elves don know where de
shelters are - dey can get the addresses from the PFSN website on de
world-wide-woozle.  www.FERRETNET.org

Tanx Santa ~!~!~!  an if you do bring me sumthin - I pwomise to share
wif de other kids.

Shep
- - - - - - - -
FRIENDS OF FUZZIES    Number in care  ---  32   Current vet bill $550
Ferrets needing surgery -  5 ($200 each)
Wish List:  Wellness Food, PDG, Chicken Soup Cat Food, Felidae Cat food
Presently working with hospice shelter ferrets only

FERRET CITY      Number in care  --  27     Vet Bill  $92
Ferrets needing Surgery - 3 ( $100 Each)
Wish List: Purina One Food, Glucose Strips, Albon and Amoxicillan

OREGON FERRET SHELTER    Number in care - 86    Vet Bill   500
Ferrets needing Surgery - 3 ($100 each)
Wish List:  Albon, Baytril, Carafate, Superior Choice Ferret Diet, 8N1
Ultra Blend ferret diet, Paper Towels, Laundry Soap, stamps, ink for
copier, 3 cc Syringes, sleep sacks. Box of Microchips ($140)

EMMETT FERRET SHELTER    Number in care -19    Vet Bill   Pay as they go
Needing Surgery 2   ($150-$200 Each)
Wish List:  C-80 Quality Cage, Small Hepa Air Filter, Pr of Scissors,
Portable Ferret Playpen & Mat, 2-3 Petmate carriers, 6 wide mouth water
bottles 32 oz size, Combo Printer/fax/xerox machine, Plexiglass Brochure
holders, 2 small spray bottles, table cloth, Box of 3cc syringes with
needles.

LANE AREA FERRET LOVERS     Number in Care --  9     Vet Bill   $945
Ferrets needing Surgery  -  3  ($650 each)
Wish List:   New Bld for shelter, micro chips, LapTop Computer, Postage
meter & Postage, Digital Ferret Scale, Hammocks/bedding, Water bottles,
crock lock dishes, air cleaner/purifyer, Superpet Cages, Pet Taxi
Carriers, HP Toner Cartridges 78 & 45, Advantage fleas treatment, vacuum
cleaner, Nutrical, Petromalt, Ferretone, Medical supplies (SQ fluids,
Amoxi drops or fishmox, prednizone, pedia pred, ivomec, propylene glycol,
fishzole.

BANDITS RETREAT      Number in Care 3     Vet Bills   $200
Ferrets needing surgery  -  none
Wish List:  Mazauri Food, Zupreem Ferret Diet, Totally Ferret

SPOKANE FERRET RESCUE Number in Care 22 adoptables 13 permanent residents
                      Vet Bills  -  Pay as we go
Ferrets Needing Surgery  -  1 neuter ($40), 1 monocryptorchid neuter
($140), 1 spay ($70) and 2 adrenal ($120  each).
Wish List:   Food, Litter and hammocks.

LITTLE DUDES FERRET RANCH   Number in Care 25    Vet Bills  $2500 on
                            charge card
Ferrets Needing surgery- 4 (Approx cost $600)
Wish List: 2-3 Ferret Homes powder coated, avid microchips, laundry soap
Dye & Perfume free, Paper Pellet Litter.

N. IDAHO FERRET RESCUE -
(information not recieved)