From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:52:35 -0500
I will be away from my computer for a few days.  I lost a family member
this weekend when he crashed his range rover and was killed near Yreka,
California.  It took four days of intensive searching to find him, and
when they finally did, his dogs were found protectng his remains.  He
leaves behind a widow and four children.  I will be flying out tomorrow
for a Thursday funeral, and will return home late Sunday.

I only mention this because I don't want anyone to think I am hiding from
comments posted about the smoking debate and because there may be a delay
in answering private email.  I have uncle things to do more important
than any silly debate.  Bob was not just a relative, but also a close
personal friend, a tremendous lover of animals and nature, and would have
owned ferrets if he didn't live in CaCaLand.  None of you knew him, but
if you did, you would have liked him.  I loved him, and i will miss him
greatly.

Bob C