Date:
Wed, 5 May 2010 18:27:03 GMT
Hi All

Trina contacted me off list to say people would need more info about
this sight, so I will try again. In Sept. or Oct. of 2008, someone
posted about iwon's team challenge. She had created a team for SOS.
Basically, you play the free games and win coins, which are combined
with other team members coins to add up to the total. At the end of the
month, the three teams with the highest accounts win first, second and
third prizes. Currently, we are listed as having 70 active members.
However, it seems as though only a handful of us are playing. I have
access to free wifi right now and am going to play as much as I can
stand, to try for one of the prizes. It is easy to register and join
the team, and is one way to possibly help shelters even if you cannot
contribute financially. Many if not most of us are feeling the pinch
right now, but if enough of us did join this team and played as much
as we could one month, perhaps we could win the members created team
challenge. Please, those of you who were playing before and gave up,
with a concerted effort, we should be able to win this. Please come
back.

Mary D.