From:
Lorraine Tremblay & Marc Lavergne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:59:45 -0500
Renee Worthing asked suggestions to help keep Kiwi (a gifted escape artist)
in its cage.  We use bolt snaps to keep the side door closed and put two
books on the top door to keep them closed.  Our cages are handmade, became
a bit deformed and would need more hooks to prevent the ferrets to escape
(we are not gifted handypersons, hence the bolt snaps & books...).