From:
Larissa Stairs and Tabitha <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 1996 18:13:09 -0400
Hi fuzzy lovers!  I have one ferret (I know, how can I only have one : ) ),
her name is Tabitha.  I was hoping to get another one around Christmas time.
Does anyone know of any breeders or shelters in NV or AZ (preferably within
2 or 3 hours of Las Vegas)?  I'd love ferret math to strike me, like it has
most of you!!!!!

Also, regarding litter box training.  I don't want to brag <g> about my
fuzzy, but I have to mention this.  I got a corner litter box for her and
put it in her cage and didn't even get a chance to show her how to use it.
She just went right to it (she's really smart <gg>).  And when I let her out
of the cage (I do all the time when I'm home) she'll play and go in her cage
when she as to go potty and then come back out and play some more.  Can you
tell I'm a proud mommy?

Larissa
& Tabitha "Mommy, for Christmas I'd really like a friend to share my cool
cage with me."