From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 06:01:47 -0700
Most of my guys wag, but only when they are shooting the tube.  In the
foil vent tube you can't see their little tails wag, but you can hear
them like little machine gun rattle.  In the clear tube you can see them
and get the plastic thump-thump-thump.  It was SO cute the first time I'd
seen them do this...and they mostly only do this to each other, but every
once in awhile they will wag at me when I put my hand in the tube, too.

As for the rusty cage, I was thinking about taking my old one and have it
acid-dipped at the radiator shop, clean and dry it right away when I got
home and paint it with a non-toxic rust prohibitor (if there is any such
thing.  So this is a good question...I would also like to know what the
safest way to do this would be.

Veronica

 ,,
Henry County Humane Society  http://www.phchs.petfinder.org