From:
Manfred & Debnrah Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 20:32:24 -0500
On Tues. March 24, 1998, Tatia Johnson wrote:
>I agree that it is dangerous, unethical and irresponsible for MF to
>knowingly ship kits infected with ECE into unsuspecting households.  There
>is no telling how many beloved older ferrets have been lost to ECE because
>of their negligence.

After reading this and a couple of other posts from members of this list, I
must say that I can understand the reluctance of Marshall Farms to deal with
most people that question their business practices.  So far, no one has
shown any evidence that their ferret was exposed to ECE by coming in contact
with a MF kit.  All we have is conjecture and a possible case of libel.

Don't get me wrong.  I do not necessarily agree with Marshall Farms business
practices either, but I do think that if we are going to accuse them of
anything, we had better have some evidence to back up the charges.  Running
of at the mouth without facts to back up our charges will not get us
anywhere.

Manfred, Deb and the half dozen fuzzie rulers of the household