From:
Melanee Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 10:09:03 -0700
Thanks to all the shelters who have already posted their ferrets to the
tree! Don't forget, people will be allowed to start choosing ferrets
from the tree starting on October 23. We currently have 34 Shelters
listed and 66 ferrets!

When you are able to take ferrets from the Tree, you will only be able
to access one tree full of information at one time, so you'll have to
choose the ferrets you want from Tree 1, then the ones from Tree 22,
but you can't do them all at once. You will then need to confirm that
you want to take the ferrets you have chosen by clicking on a link in
an email sent to you.

As soon as you have chosen a ferret, a block is put on that ferret so
that no one else can choose him/her. The stocking will be posted once
you confirm you will be taking that ferret. If you don't confirm your
taking of the ferret within 48 hours, then the ferret will
automatically be made available to be chosen again.

At some point, I'll have complete instructions posted for the tree,
but for now, this will have to do! I haven't even had time to post my
shelter kids yet! :(

Again, if you have questions or comments, please email me. If you need
help with something on the Tree, please email

Thanks again! I think this is going to be a great tree year, despite
the economy!

Melanee Ellis