From:
belphebe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 08:33:57 -0700
Laura Holland wrote:
>My Sassy got her first Lupron shot four weeks ago and two weeks ago
>when I filmed this Youtube vid her body was completely NEKKID
>
>... Two weeks later look how much fur is coming back - and just as
>dark as ever!

It's because of the time of year. Lola, my silver mitt/light colored
little girl, had a full winter coat and a very swollen vulva when I got
her last Lupron shot about four weeks ago. Rio, my sable boy, had bald
hindquarters, and slightly lighter colored body fur.

Lola has "blown" her winter coat - I was pulling out big tufts of fur
- and her vulva has shrunk a bit. Rio's hindquarters now have fur on
them and he is an all-over dark sable again.

I think their changes are partly due to the Lupron and partly due to
springtime.

Inez