From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:34:15 -0400
The shirts I sell were being pressed and manufactured by my mother, due
to her death the press is now back in my possession.  I have been trying
to do the Katrina shirts and other orders that have come in, however I am
not having much luck with this fussy work.  Ret (Cozy Kritter) has agreed
to take over this task, I am delivering the press, shirts and remaining
transfers to her this Sunday ( that is why there is no shelter day) I
know some of you have paid me for the Katrina shirt, I have promised to
get them done, you even believed me over ebay about my not stealing your
money.  But I am just not any good at fussy work and I am making a mess
of them.  ( let me scoop poop anytime I am much better at that) I would
like you to know I am going to stop doing the work, take what I have to
Ret and let her complete this job.  I want your shirts to be perfect, it
is just not in me to get them perfect.  Once they are pressed if they
are not on correctly I have ruined not only the shirt I have ruined the
transfer.  Please be patient for a few more days your shirts will get to
you I promise and I know you will be more pleased with Rets work than
mine.  Thank you in advance for your understanding.