From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:42:13 -0400
I took Pester for a REAL outside romp, took her way down back near the
woods and let her go. She melded right into the new found freedom like
she always was out there. I had to keep an eye on her where snakes are
out now and there are tons of them around here.

She was like a real trooper exploring, burrowing, and getting shelter
and cover like a real pro. Was difficult to keep up with her but she
did very well. She was in her glory for sure. Will have to chain the
doors shut to keep her inside now!

When it came time to go back in side it was jaws and claws to get her
back. She was 'swimming' like an Olympic champion trying to get out of
my grip. Too bad, she made it back inside.

One has to be very careful of snakes. Last year a hawk came by and was
eyeballing a fert I had outside. If I hadn't been there the fert would
have been invited for dinner, the main course!

So all is well in Peekaboo and Pester land.

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111