Date:
Sat, 16 Jun 2007 14:32:14 EDT
Okay, I know this won't suprise those of you that know me. But I made
a oops when I posted last night about getting your issue of Ferrets
Magazine with the article about Kat Parsons signed by Kat. It should
have read:

Then send your magazine AND a self addressed STAMPED envelope to:

Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 285
Cairo, IL  62914

If you would like to make a donation to SOS, make all checks out to SOS
or if you wish to pay by paypal use account id # [log in to unmask]

Thank you for supporting SOS.
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org