From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2007 19:31:19 -0500
Hello.

I have a ferret in the shelter now that fits this description. He came
in recently and I noticed he was blind.

We also noticed right away that the "spots" in his eyes weren't like
normal cataracts .... they are very white, very clear and just strange
looking ......... He gets along just fine and has adjusted wonderfully
to shelter life.

I cannot tell you what these spots are - but if the vet can shed any
insight after his next appointment I certainly will share it with you!

Tracy Acker
Director - Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
<http://www.ferretclub.com/>

--
"The windows of my soul are made of one-way glass, don't bother looking
into my eyes if there's something you want to know, just ask"

"Strangers are exciting, their mystery never ends. But, there's nothing
like looking at your own history in the faces of your friends"