From:
Leilah Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 14:18:45 EST
My praise goes out to Kathy Cetron in her diligence for her concern at the
Ferret Expo she had recently attended.  I agree this matter should be
brought to the attention of everyone involved and should be persued in
every way possible.  We will have zero tolerance for any abuse of any
animal and I hope that Kathy can contact me so that I may assist her in
attempting to make this fact known!

Love to all the creatures of god's good earth
Leilah, two children, seven cats, three ferrets and dog.