From:
Tracy Acker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:31:11 -0500
This message is being cross-posted to several Yahoo Groups simply so that
we can reach as many people as possible to advertise our Ferret Show and
Shelter Benefit.  We apologize sincerely if you are reading this message
twice!!

ANNOUNCING FERRET FANDANGO 2002!

The Pennsylvania F.E.R.R.E.T. Club is pleased to announce the Second
Annual Ferret Fandango All-Specialty Ferret Show and Shelter Benefit!
The show will be held on April 13, 2002 at the Lancaster County Convention
Center in Leola, Pennsylvania (just outside of Lancaster).  All proceeds
will be donated to the ferrets in the care of our affiliate ferret
shelter, Misty's Ferret Haven.

There will be 20 specialty classes, including Senor and Senorita

Fandango - our King and Queen of the Show!  There will also be seminars,
a Kids Corner and we promise an awesome raffle.  Many great vendors will
be selling their wares, so tell your ferrets to start making their wish
lists!

***REGISTRATIONS CLOSE MARCH 30, 2002***

On-line registration is available!  Submit your entries from our simple
online form, and you can even pay for your entries online from a credit
card or checking account using PayPal.  Printable registration forms in
Acrobat PDF format may also be downloaded from our website at
http://www.ferretclub.com, or you may request that a show packet be
mailed to you.

PLEASE NOTE: We still have a few ring sponsorships available - please
think about sponsoring a ring in your ferret's memory as a lovely
memorial!  You can even have a picture of your ferret in the show book
if you sponsor a ring.  Complete sponsorship information, along with
advertising and raffle donation information, may also be found with our
registration forms.

Everyone is welcome and ferrets are welcome with proof of current rabies
and distemper vaccines and proof of negative ADV test results.  Complete
information about these requirements may be found in the registration
packets.

For more information about this fun-filled event, check out our website
at http://www.ferretclub.com, e-mail us at [log in to unmask], or
call us at 610-705-4499.  We look forward to seeing you at the show!

Interested in learning more about the Pennsylvania F.E.R.R.E.T. Club or
Misty's Ferret Haven?  Interested in volunteering with the shelter, or
joining the club?  Drop us an e-mail and we'll be happy to tell you more!
Also be sure to stop by the Misty's Ferret Haven website at
http://www.mistysferrethaven.com.

Tracy Acker
Collection Analyst
Cleveland Brothers Equipment Co., Inc.