From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 19:19:31 -0700
It is with great pleasure I announce the winning entries of the 2004
Ferrets of the FML Calendar Contest.

The twelve winning photos are:

Ms Meadow Soprano submitted by CJ Jones
Shal Dee submitted by Kris Barnes
Li'l Bear and Friend submitted by Ela Heyn
Lilah and Kitty submitted by Alicia Drakiotes
Sam and Furrity submitted by Melanie C. Brown
Turtle submitted by Patty Kazczorowski
Mailin submitted by Jo Mannix
Frie submitted by Brenda Zupko
Pogo submitted by Danee Devore
Jeckyll submitted by Patty K
Bubba submitted by Lydia Russell
Kavik submitted by Lisa Leidig

Congratulations to all the winners!

Each picture will receive a page of the calendar and Patty K's picture
of Turtle will be placed on the cover of the Calendar!  Patty also wins
the digital camera!  There were 10 judges and 9 of the 10 voted for this
picture!!  Great Job, Patty, great picture!!

I also want to thank all of the judges who took time away from the
festivities in Atlanta to make their decisons!  I know it was a difficult
task.  Thank you all for helping!

And a huge thank-you to all the people who entered photos.  Without you,
this project simply would not happen!

Production on the calendar will start soon and I will keep everyone
posted about when it will be ready for purchase!

Thank you all!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters

Remember all money from the sale of the calendar goes directly to Support
Our Shelters.