From:
Jerry Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 15:20:29 -0400
Hope someone can me out.  My female, Money Penny has taken ill of late.
High fever, 108 degrees White blood cell count of 12,000, weakness, a lot of
sleeping etc...  I just returned from my vet who thinks if may be either a
partial blockage or something viral in nature, symptoms could go either way
in his opinion.  Anyway he hydrated her, loaded her up with all sorts of
meds.  I've been feeding her from my hand and giving her Piedalyte via an
eyedropper every so often.  I'm looking for a recipe for duck soup.  I had
one, but I just moved and it is somewhere on a floppy in my garage.  I
looked for the better part of the day in vain, and in all my stupidity took
my ferret info folder off my hard drive and put it into said floppy.  If
somebody could send me a copy of duck soup, or post it on the FML I would be
very grateful.

Thanks in advance

Jerry Price

"Were all potential victims of Spontaneous Human Combustion "  I said that!