From:
JMYSHARONA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 12:54:50 EST
I have e-mailed my home and work phone numbers to Jeniferret, in the hopes
that I could assist in the rescue of this ferret.  I haven't received any
response.  I live in NY and would be able to travel to this area if needed.
There is also a very nice gentleman who consults with our shelter regarding
legality, abondonment, and possesion cases (he's an abuse investigator).  If
anyone has heard from Jeniferret about the status of this ferret please
contact me at my above e-mail address.

SP