From:
Melissa McDaniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 18:26:23 -0500
LOL, I'm rotten, I know it... Last night I was cleaning upstaris and only
one ferret isn't afraid of the vacume.  She's my 5 y/o silver that has a
stuffed monkey fetish (never cares much for the other stuffed animals-
just the monkey ones...)  Anyway she usually hides the monkeys under the
dresser so no one else can play with them and I accidentally snagged a
curious george with the hose of the vacume- she went nuts!  Poor george!
He had his head stuck to the vacume hose and a ferret pulling on his leg
with all her might!  Was so darned cute watching her rescue her "baby"
that, of course, as soon as she had him tucked back into her hiding spot
I had to do it again... man I haven't laughed that hard in ages... then I
had to show the boyfriend when he got home.  I really got ot get that on
video sometime!

RE: buying ferret stuff on Ebay- Just be careful and don't get
addicted!!!  I haven't really had any problems buying (do check out the
feedback of the person you're buying from though- I learned that through
a couple of transactions with some real jerks that only wanted to mess
with people) but most of the time I get really good deals on cool stuff.
(my mail man isn't that crazy about my ebay obsession though...LOL)

As for Sparky the Stalker.  I have several ferrets that love to stalk my
two cats.  One of the cats thinks it's fun and he goes upstairs a lot to
play with them, and my older cat prefers the peace and quiet of the first
floor.  (although he does get in the mood to go up there and play every
so often)