From:
Robbin Huls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 1993 07:17:48 -0500
Two entries in the 414 issue caught my eye:
=====
>Here's a list of ferret shows scheduled for '93, thus far.
>March 20     Rochester NY Flower City Ferret Club & LIFE
>        716-637-4589

Cool!  Is anyone on the FNL planning to attend?
>If you'd like copies of the flyer to distribute in your area...
>My e-mail address here is  :  [log in to unmask]

Roger, this address bounces from kodak.  Do you have another or could
you post an electronic copy that I could print out myself?

Thanks!

[In point of fact, everything from or to Kodak bounces.  Kodak
is very busted - see above from line.  Robbin's real email address
is: [log in to unmask]]