From:
Di Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 14:41:41 -0700
I am down to my last 75 coins and want to give you all an opportunity to
perhaps purchase a few from me directly before they are gone forever.
With the Euro Dollar soon to take place these coins will be obsolete
before you know it.  I am offering one on eBay as I am a new seller and
they will not allow me to do quantities yet till I get some feedback.
If you want to bid on the one I am going to give you the listing to, I
will send it to the winner all shiney and pretty, ready to mount or do
whatever you wish with it.

If you want to contact me directly I have 75 left and will sell to you
privately.  I had a lot of problems sending these coins in the past due
to the Postal Service but I learned how to properly pack them and send
them out so there will be no problems this time.

All proceeds are going to be used on a ferret that was dumped off at a
local vets that I brought home with me.  She is age unknown but VERY
adrenal with a swollen vulva and almost all bald.  My intentions are to
get her to Dallas and have Dr. Murrey operate on her.  She is precious
as can be and I named her 'Tallulah' after a song I love by Tori Amos.
So please, for her sake, bid on this coin and e-mail me directly if you
would be interested in purchasing any from me direct.

Thanks All!!

DMT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3025408582