From:
Chris Sayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2011 19:08:49 -0400
May 15th is quickly approaching! Join us for the Spring Follies in
North Park (Pittsburgh, PA) on May 15th for food, fun and ferrets.
We are holding two events this year, the Fall Follies will be held
in South Park on September 18th.

The TRFC is seeking sponsors for these events! We are a 501(c)3
non-profit organization and this is our major fundrair for the year
that enables us to provide donations and support to local and national
ferret shelters. There are several ways you can help!
**
*Event Sponsor - $500 ($800 for both events): *We are seeking an event
sponsor to cover the major expenses. Your business name will go on the
ribbons for the show, all advertising for the event, front cover ad
space on the program booklet and *FOUR FULL PAGE ADS* in the program
book.
**
*Fun Match Sponsorship - $30 ($55 for both events): *The TRFC will be
offering a variety of fun matches at the picnic; your sponsorship will
assist in the purchase of ribbons and supplies for the event. Fun match
sponsors will receive *two full page ads *in the Program Book (a $50
value), and will be listed as the game sponsor in the Program Book and
on the fun match signs! Choose from these games: Chariots of Fire,
Paper Bag Escape, Costume Contest, Sock Escape, Tube Race, Ferret
Jockey, Cup Tip.

*Specialty Class Sponsorship - $40 ($75 for both events):* Sponsors
will receive *TWO FULL PAGE ADS* in the program booklet and their name
will appear on the ribbons for that class. This is a terrific way to
honor a ferret or remember one that has passed on. Also great for
business advertising! Choose from these classes: Albino/DEW, Black
Sable, Blaze/Panda, Champagne, Chocolate, Mutt, Sable, Senior, Shelter
or Silver.

*Raffle Donations: *Promote your company, your product and/or your
goodwill! We would greatly appreciate any new ferret-related item(s)
that you might wish to donate to the raffle. Some suggestions include
ferret food, hammocks, bedding, cages, harnesses, ferret-related
jewelry or art, gift certificates, ferret-safe toys, etc. Note: If you
donate an item to the raffle, you are eligible for a *FREE business
card ad* in our Program Book, and your name will appear in the Donor
List!

*Program Advertisements: *Place an ad that will be seen by an audience
of ferret fanciers! Full-page ($25), half-page ($15) and business card
size ($10) ads are available. Please send electronic* ad copy to Barb
Carlson at [log in to unmask] Electronic copy is preferred, but
copy-ready ads in suitable sizes are acceptable (send in with this
attached form). *Formats accepted: jpg, eps, png, ai, ps. Contact Barb
with any questions on advertisements.